MSU AgBioResearch makes it a priority to equip its researchers with up-to-date information about RFPs from local and national commodity groups, REEport Projects, the USDA CRIS database and other resources they may find helpful.
- Office of Research Support
- Research Projects - REEport Forms
- Plant Agriculture Industry Priorities
- Animal Agriculture Industry Priorities
- Commodity Group RFPs
- Commodity Groups Granted Waiver of Indirect Costs
- Policies, Procedures and Guidelines
- DFI (Discretionary Funding Initiative) Information
- SPG (Strategic Partnership Grants) Program
New for 2021
Given the continuing challenges with the COVID pandemic, it appears very likely that faculty will need to request approval for field research projects in 2021, similar to 2020.
We are pleased to inform you that a new, online system is now available for submitting field research requests for 2021. This new system should streamline the application, review and notification process for 2021 requests.
Request approval for field research in 2021