Oven French Fries
- 4 medium white or sweet potatoes
- 1 Tbsp vegetable oil
- Vegetable spray
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Scrub and cut potatoes into long strips about ½ inch thick. Dry strips thoroughly with paper towels.
- Spray cookie sheet with vegetable spray. Toss strips in the mixing bowl with oil, as if you were making a salad.
- After strips are coated with oil, spread them in a single layer on the cookie sheet.
- Bake at 400 degrees Fahrenheit for about 35 minutes. Turn strips to brown on all sides.
Note: For crispier fries, place under broiler for 1-2 minutes after baking.