Easy Guacamole Dip
Try this tasty, easy guacamole dip! Did you know there are nearly 20 vitamins and minerals in one avocado. Eat up! Remember to eat in moderation and share this dip with friends.
Prep Time: 15 Minutes
- 2 avocados
- 2 small tomatoes
- 1/2 small onion
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon cilantro
- 1 Tablespoon lemon or lime juice
- Wash your hands for 30 seconds with hot water and soap.
- Sanitize all food prep surfaces and cooking utensils.
- Rinse and scrub all produce.
- Mince garlic.
- Dice the onion.
- Chop the tomatoes.
- Cut avocados in half, scoop into bowl and mash.
- Mix in tomatoes, onion and garlic.
- Mix in onion powder, cilantro and citrus juice.
Store in airtight container for 2-3 days. Guacamole is a great addition to sandwiches, burgers, eggs and Mexican dishes. Try it as a dip with vegetables or whole grain chips.