Baked Coconut Chicken
Dip these nuggets in the homemade sauce or toss them on top of a salad. Either way, they are low-fat, toasty, and delicious.
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 25 Minutes
- 1 pound chicken
- 1 egg
- ½ cup shredded unsweetened coconut
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- Cooking spray
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 Tablespoon cilantro - chopped
- 2 Tablespoons ketchup
- Wash your hands for 30 seconds with hot water and soap.
- Sanitize all food prep surfaces and cooking utensils.
- Cut chicken into chunks.
- Whisk egg and 1 Tablespoon of water together in bowl.
- Mix together coconut and bread crumbs in a bowl.
- Lightly grease sheet pan.
- Dip each piece of chicken into egg, then coconut mixture. Lay on sheet pan.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 20-25 minutes.
- To make dipping sauce, mix yogurt, cilantro and ketchup together in bowl.
- Serve warm with a side of dipping sauce.